The Practitioners at Bower Place have extensive experience working with complex systems and families. The topics presented on are all approached through this complexity lens. We offer a range of training options, from online workshops and webinars, written resources, face-to-face workshops, professional development tailored to your team’s need, or in-house consulting.
Bower Place has a wide range of qualifications & other training opportunities available including:
- Graduate Diploma in Family Therapy & Systematic Practice
- Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Placements
- Short Course Specialisation – Introduction to Family Therapy
- Workshops – Bower Place senior practitioners & national & international guest presenters
- Knowledge & Training Membership Portal – Bower Systemic for Information & resources for Practitioners & Professionals; & Individuals, Couples’ & Families (Coming soon)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Training opportunities may include:
- Working directly with clients in the Bower Place Complex Needs Clinic
- Partnering with senior practitioners in a dynamic learning environment
- Diverse blended knowledge & training methodologies
- Practical weekly or block intensive placements
- Online knowledge and theoretical assessments
Please note Bower Place is able to design professional development to specifically cater for organisational needs.